Ceramic Fiber Cloth
Max Temperature: 2300℉(1260℃), Continuous Use: 1832℉(1000℃)
Ceramic fiber cloth’s general thickness is 2mm-3mm and width is 1m.
The application range is:
- Insulation for sorts of furnaces, high temperature pipes and containers;
- Sealing for fire door, valve, flange, fire resisting shutter;
- Insulation for engines and instrument, cladding for fireproof cables;
- Padding for high temperature expansion joint, lining for chimney;
- High temperature resistant labor protection appliance, fireproof uniform, high temperature filtering, sound absorption and other application fields in place of asbestos.